Notary services can vary widely, but most notary services include contracts, loan documents for purchase, refinance, or modifications, grant deeds or deeds of trust, contractor’s lien waivers, medical release forms, car title transfers, power of attorney, settlements, affidavits, and minor child travel authorization letters or ID kits. Here at The Box Depot, we offer a state-certified Notary on staff during normal business hours. However, it is recommended that you call before coming to the store (appointments are not necessary).
The benefits of notary services
- Notarize business forms/contracts without having to spend time traveling to a bank or other office
- Offers additional customer service by being able to notarize customers’ documents with in-person assistance
- Customers won’t have to be sent away if they bring in forms without the proper notarization already completed
- Provides legal protection
- Makes documents more credible
As you can now see, there are many benefits to notary services. Notary services can end up making your life a whole lot easier, especially with the types of notary services we provide. Here at The Box Depot, we are not only your local packaging supplies store, but also a UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet, a FedEx Authorized Ship Center, an Approved Shipper for The US Postal Service and a DHL Authorized Shipping Center. We are an online box store that gives you a variety of shipping and mailing options, so we can provide you with the service that best fits your needs—both for budget and speed.
If you have any further questions regarding notary services or the types of notary services we provide, please do not hesitate to give us a quick call. We look forward to speaking with you soon so that we can make your life easier and more secure. We thank you for your continued business and support.